![Wish Upon A Lucky Star - animash [100+ Subscribers] - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/UJaWWBAn3u8/maxresdefault.jpg)
Started: 27.12.2010 Finished: 28.12.2010 If you don't want to watch in HD, use at least 480p. And now it's 100 (103 when writing this...). Thank you so much. TT__________TT I hate masking. But I can't use Chroma Keyer so... ARGH. This was going to be just random testing with the 3D Source Alpha, but then it became something more complicated. Plus I didn't have any inspiration to continue working with the original 100 subs video so... :'D Hope you like it. Enjoy. - - - - Music - Artist: Zeromancer - Song: Teenage Recoil Footage Disney - Treasure Planet - Brother Bear - Home on the Range Dreamworks - Spirit - Stallion of the Cimarron Software - Vegas Pro 9.0 I own nothing of the material, just editing.
Wish Upon A Lucky Star - animash [100+ Subscribers] - YouTube |
| 15 Likes | 15 Dislikes |
| 573 views views | 4,307 followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 27 Dec 2010 |
arte,artritis,artrosis,arturo vidal,art deco,artritis reumatoidea,articulo 14 bis,arturo illia,artemisa,arturo jauretche,arte abstracto,arte pop,arthur,articulaciones,artigas,art provincia,articulos,arturo puig,art attack,arte abasto 2019
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét